Re: please read this a.s.a.p PS

From: Erich Hoyt (e.hoyt@virginnet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 18:37:32 EST

Dear Sara

PS to my note which I forgot to mention and the most important bit:

At the bottom of the WhaleNet A.S.K. Scientist of the Week page there is the
following extremely useful and comprehensive link which should give you
everything you need and more:

"If you are looking for Information on Careers in Marine Sciences -- Click
Here."

best,

Erich Hoyt