Whales off Boston, MA in the month of July

From: Merel Dalebout (merel_dalebout@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 15:27:15 EST

Dear Duane,

Thank you for your message enquiring about the possibility of sighting
whales off Boston MA in the month of July. I went whalewatching from Cape
Cod in August 2 years ago and we saw lots of whales, so if the whalewatching
company you contacted says they start whalewatching tours in May, I would
say that it is highly likely if not guaranteed that the whales will be there
in June and July also.

Good luck

Cheerio

merel

PS I think I sent this message off with no text just before. Ignore that one
:)