Mexican salt mines

From: Merel Dalebout (merel_dalebout@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 15:43:13 EST

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:46:15 EST
Hi there,

i tried replying to the address Whalesong@.....a few days ago, but they seem
to have bounced my message back. By the time I realised I wasn't getting
through, I had deleted your original message so had no way of contacting
you. However, the whalenet support team just found that message again (as
below) among the archives, so i am resending you my reply, just incase it
did not get through the first time. My apologies for the delay.

Cheerio

Merel