satellite tagging of whales

From: Merel Dalebout (merel_dalebout@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 02:26:55 EST

>I was wondering if you could give me any
>information on satellite tagging on whales.

Hey there Bethany,

Thanks for your question. I would suggest the best place to check out would
be the satellite tagging section of the whalenet website:
http://whale.wheelock.edu

I just went to the Whalenet Index page and looked under "S". They have heaps
of information including videos of tagging and up-to-the-minute data coming
from several tagged whales that they are monitoring.

Hope this helps for your report. Good luck!

Cheerio

Merel

************************
Merel Dalebout