ASK a scientist still active? and whale adoption

From: Merel Dalebout (merel_dalebout@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 01:15:44 EST

Dear Cheryl,

I am happy to say that the "ask a scientist" portion of whalenet is indeed
still very much active. In addition, funding for the year to come has just
been confirmed, so we will be happy to answer your questions for a while
yet. Each guest scientist has a two-week slot. Mine will end this Sunday
(30th January). I am not sure who will be on after me, but a short synopsis
of their interests etc will replace mine as the introduction on the ask a
scientist page.

You can find links to many whale and dolphin adoption programs affiliated
with whalenet at:

http: whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/affiliates.html

Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you and your class.

Cheerio

Merel

************************
Merel Dalebout