shark Evolution

From: Nancy Stevick (Nancy.Stevick@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 16:59:08 EST

On 1 February 2000, Prenom Nom wrote:

Subject: looking for sharks

>Hi,
>I'm a first year student in marine biology in Canada. I'm doing a
>research on the evolution os sharks. I've been looking all over for
>people who did research in that field. I'd like to know if you've seen
>anything? I'm looking for websites or books. Thank you very much in
>advance.

Dear Prenom Nom,

I am afraid that I have very little knowledge of shark evolution. I tried a
web search and found this site which looked good. It focuses on evolution
of the great white shark, but has links to other papers which might might be
helpful to you.

>http://www.elasmo.com/selachin/gw/cvc_intr.html

Good luck with your research.

Nancy Stevick