Careers in Marine Science

From: Nancy Stevick (Nancy.Stevick@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 15:57:15 EST

On 2 February 2000, Theresa wrote:

>Hi, my name is Theresa and I am having to interview someone with the career
>as a Marine Biologist and I would really like to talk with you about it.
It
>is for a class report and I was hoping that you would have time to answer a
>few questions that I have to ask pertaining to this career. If you don't
>mind helping me you can reply to me at tdog83255@aol.com. I would greatly
>appreciate.

Dear Theresa,

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about my career. If
you read my bio on the ASK page, you will know that my career has made a
turn from research into education. If this is not a problem for you and
your report, ask away. If you want to interview someone who is actively
doing marine research, I would suggest that you look up someone on the
WhaleNet affiliate page. If you do not get a response from anyone there,
check back with me and I will find you a likely candidate.

Cheers,
Nancy Stevick