Where Free Willy Was Filmed

From: Nancy Stevick (Nancy.Stevick@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 10:26:10 EST

On 5 February 2000 Donna Dunivin wrote:

>Nancy, can you please tell me where I can find information on where the
Free
>Willy movies were filmed - especially the area in Washington??? Thank you.

Dear Donna,

I am sorry to tell you that I have no idea where Free Willy was filmed. I
did a quick search to see if I could find any information, but mostly what I
found was information about Free Willy 3. I would encourage you to contact
the filmmakers. Is there any information in the movie credits?

Best Wishes,
Nancy Stevick