Re: Where Free Willy Was Filmed

From: Nancy Stevick (Nancy.Stevick@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 16:49:36 EST

Dear Donna,

I can't tell you how to contact the film makers. I have actually never seen
the Free Willy films. I have avoided them on principle. I suggest that you
do an Internet search on "Free Willy" and see what you can find. Or look at
the credits on the rental video boxes and write to them. (If you can't read
them, ask a clerk in the video store to help you.)

Good luck in your investigations.

Nancy Stevick