Orcas

From: Howard Garrett (tokitae@pugetsound.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 15:10:18 EST

I am a marine biology student at the University of Akron. I am currently
doing a thesis on orcas and the effects of man and captivity. I am interested
in your research for my thesis. Would you please forward to me copies of your
articles involving captive orcas and also some general info. about orcas and
their pods in the wild. My address is 2810 Torrington Parma Ohio 44134. I
would appreciate anything that you have to offer me. Thank you for your time.

                                                Laura Nelson

Dear Laura,

        Thanks for your excellent question. I think what you are asking for is on
the web at our Lolita Come Home Page. The most relevant pages are listed
below, but there is much more material. If you have further questions
please let me know.

http://www.rockisland.com/~tokitae/orca/default.htm
http://www.rockisland.com/~tokitae/orca/faq.htm
http://www.rockisland.com/~tokitae/orca/munro.htm