Info regarding adaptations of marine mammals (fwd)

From: Mike Williamson (pita@www1.wheelock.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 10:26:49 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:35:58 -0500
From: Peter M Scheifele <acousticp2@juno.com>
To: nnasir@guyana.net.gy
Cc: pita@whale.wheelock.edu, kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu
Subject: Info regarding adaptations of marine mammals

Dear Calvin

There are a few technical and very good reference books out there. One
such book is "The Handbook of Marine Mammals" Ridgway and Harrison eds.
(it consists of many volumes)

Another is the "Handbook of whales and Dolphins" produced by the Sierra
Club

Another is "The Bottlenose Dolphin" by Leatherwood

I hope this helps!
Best
Peter

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000 11:45:19 -0300 "Naseem A. Nasir"
<nnasir@guyana.net.gy> writes:
> I am an asst. lecturer at the University of Guyana, S.A., teaching
> two
> zoology courses. I am having problems finding information on the
> specific adaptations of marine mammals. Could you email information
> me at this address or calrber@yahoo.com. Or direct me to a website
> where
> I can locate such information.
>
> Thank you.