Stellwagen Help

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 17:26:15 EST

There is a paperback book out about Stellwagen Bank. You should also
contact Ms. Anne Smrcina (Stellwagen Bank education director)
at508-564-8074 and look up the NOAA website, Sanctuaries Division. You
can get there via www.nurc.uconn.edu as a link.

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:55:57 EST LethalQ@aol.com writes:
> Hello...I am a student at Weymouth High School in Massachusetts and I
> am doing a research paper on Stellwagen Bank, and I was wondering if
> you could please give me some information on the hydrosphere
> surrounding the bank. Any information you could direct me to
> pertaining to Stellwagen Bank would be most helpful. Thank-you for
> your time.
> Rev. Adam Noska

Peter M. Scheifele
129 Hunters Road, Norwich, CT 06360