narwhale

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 01:30:38 EST

Dear Ken

I can give you some general information but you'd find more by getting a
copy of something like the Sierra Club Handbook of Whales and Dolphins.
After all, there is a lot to know about this species! Here are some
facts:

1- They are an Arctic species

2- They travel in herds that can be as large as hundreds of animals

3- The male's left front tooth grows out to a tusk-like proportion and
it is now believed that they duel with them.

Good Luck!

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000 20:36:11 -0600 Ken Johnson <kej5509@ccp.com> writes:
> I was want to know if I could get info on the Narwhale.
>
> Think you
> Ken
> Jonhson

Peter M. Scheifele