Re: question

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 14:45:38 EST

Dear Jason

Hi...its good to hear from you!! I do think that underwater cities are
possible and may be a part of the future of mankind. Every year more and
more people are being born. People are living longer than ever so unless
we go to space I think the ocean is the next best place.

In the Arctic the air temperature is -10 C on average except for the 2
weeks of summer when it reaches about 60 C. Chilly but nice!

Regards
Dr. Pete

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:59:14 -0500 Jason Williams <uptonchr@asd-1817.org>
writes:
> To Dr. Scheifele:
>
> Do think we can settlement ocean city? and
>
> How cold is it the arctic?
> Jason Williams ASD

Peter M. Scheifele
129 Hunters Road, Norwich, CT 06360