Re: question

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 14:44:21 EST

Hey Imran!

I kind of thought you'd write! If you wnat to see a sound wave for real
just get a loudspeaker and plug it into your stereo. You have to be able
to see the speaker so it cannot be inside of a cabinet. Play the music
loud and clap 2 chaulk erasers together in front of the speaker and the
wave will appear!

Everyone who does well in science this year will be eligible to continue
studies on the boat next year and, if you're good you can be eligible to
become and Aquanaut and go to sea with us! You're doing well...keep up
the good work!

Reagrds
Dr. Pete

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:05:06 -0500 Imran Sarfani <uptonchr@asd-1817.org>
writes:
> To Dr. Scheifele
>
> Please tell me a sound science experitment I can do at home.
>
> I wonder if can you take us the class to the boat and learn the
> sound of the ocean that you work on like technology sound?
>
> your student - Imran Sarfani ASD
> student

Peter M. Scheifele
129 Hunters Road, Norwich, CT 06360