Marine Related Jobs

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 13:37:03 EST

Reply: Hi Vanessa, Try searching through WhaleNet's pages for links to
other organizations that may offer jobs and internships. My organization
offers a summer internship, you can find information at
www.oceanalliance.org. Also there is a free network called Marmam that
constantly advertises jobs etc. Hoep this helps you ! Good luck, Kim