Bryde's Whale Skeleton

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 11:57:50 EST

>Question:
My 5th grade son & I have been searching in libraries and on-line everywhere
>for a picture of a skeleton of a Bryde's whale for a report he is working
>on. We find plenty of pictures of skeletons of more well known whales, and
>pictures of Bryde's whales but no Bryde's whale skeletons. Can you help?
>Thanks.

Reply: Dear Jody>
Please try WhaleNet's Species/Classification/Behavior information page at
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html or use the
how to find section at
http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html to try to find a source for
Bryde's whales skeletons. Thank you! Kim

Whale Conservation Institute/Ocean Alliance
191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA
(781) 259-0423
www.oceanalliance.org