Career Project in Marine Biology

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 10:14:09 EST

Reply:
Hello Amber and Sherrie: Please go to WhaleNet's career pages at
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenetstuff/ed_resources.html. This
information should help answer all your questions.

Question: Hello, my name is Amber and My sister Sherrie Rytell has a
project to do.
>She want's to be a Marine Scientist and work with whale's For the project she
>has to tell every one what she want's to do and what training is involved she
>also has to give an estimate on pay and what the job is basically so we would
>be very grateful for your assistance in the answer to these Question's.

Whale Conservation Institute/Ocean Alliance
191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA
(781) 259-0423
www.oceanalliance.org