Whales and Bacteria

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 10:17:48 EST

Reply: Dear Jen: Please search WhaleNet's Books, bibliographies section
at http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html#biblio for
information related to your specific subject.
If you have trouble finding information try WhaleNet's How to Find section
at http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html. Good luck! Kim

Question:
  Hi: I am a grade 11 student. I am hoping to write my independent
study paper on "Whales and the symbiosis relationship with bacteria."
Can you help me find any information in this area of study? PS. I love
your background write up.

Whale Conservation Institute/Ocean Alliance
191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA
(781) 259-0423
www.oceanalliance.org