Career question

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 08:13:19 EST

Dear Ms. Fertl:

I am a seventh grade Life Science student in High Point, NC, and I
have to do a report on a topic in science careers. I chose Marine Biology
because I believe that it is a very interesting and neat career. I need to
design a phamplet about this career and I thought that you could help me. I
need to include in the phamplet some interesting facts about your career and
the requirements that you had to meet to become a Marine Biologist. If you
could help me in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Daniel Sapp
Daniel,

I would recommend that you go back to the WhaleNet site and check out the
links that are provided. There are several for careers in marine biology,
including my favorite:

http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/strat.htm

The above-listed site is about marine mammal science as a career.

Good luck with the project!
Dagmar