career

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 10:15:54 EDT

Hi. My name is mara smith. I am 12 years old, but very interested in marine
mammal science. I feel that i am being made fun of because if this. What do
you think?
Mara,

I think that when people make fun of you, it's because (a) they're jealous
of you, (b) they don't know what marine mammal science is, or (c) they're
teasing you to see what your reaction will be. Be true to yourself, and if
you like marine mammals this much, just ignore those people. Who wants to be
like everybody else? I'm really glad that you're interested in marine mammal
science.

Dagmar