Beluga

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 11:04:50 EDT

Hi,
I am doing a project on a beluga whale and I basically need everything about
them(Migration, Feeding, Their predators etc.)

Thanks in Advance, DT from Boston, MA
Hi D,

I answered this type of question a year or so ago, so I would recommend
checking the WhaleNet archives. I recommended a great book on belugas by
Tony Martin, which was published by Voyageur Press.

I did a quick search on the web with <www.yahoo.com>, and found a bunch of
sites which will answer all of your questions. In particular, the Sea World
site has a big information packet that you can look thru.

Good luck with the project!
Dagmar