shrimp

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 11:16:17 EDT

I am looking for information on shrimp for my nephew. What sites are
available . He wants pictures and terminology of the life and make up of
shrimp and I am at a loss as to find the site that would have that
information. Thank you for any help you can give me.

sincerely

sjbunn
************************
Hi there. WhaleNet focuses on answering questions about marine mammals. I
did a quick search using <www.yahoo.com> and found some information on brine
shrimp, http://wwwdutslc.wr.usgs.gov/shrimp/shrimp.html
Each shrimp has a different breeding cycle of sorts, but the above site
talks about the different life stages, which is probably what you want?

Otherwise, I would really suggest going to a library and seeing what you can
find in an encyclopedia or books on invertebrates, in particular,
crustaceans.

Good luck!
Dagmar