Re: Career

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 07:44:12 EDT

basically, the two fields are different. Biology is more broad than zoology
(since biology would include things like microbiology and botany), whereas
zoology is about animals. It really depends on the school you got to and
what you're offered as far as classes. I went to a school that didn't give
you much selection of majors, so I went biology. I'm not sorry that I did,
it gave me a good background in all of biology which helps me everyday. Just
depends on what you think you might do with your degree later is all.