Hydophone for Bob (fwd)

From: Mike Williamson (pita@www1.wheelock.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 17:04:03 EDT

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:54:16 -0400
From: Phil Clapham <phillip.clapham@noaa.gov>
To: R MORSE <MORSE@sybercom.net>
Cc: pita@whale.wheelock.edu, kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu
Subject: Re: Hydophone for Bob

Hi:

I'm not sure what you mean by an "electronic circuit" for a hydrophone.
If you search on "hydrophone" on the Web you'll find one or two options
(I forget the companies, but I found them this way some time ago). They
make hydrophone, preamp and headphone packages that are fine for the
sort of thing you're interested in. Cost is probably in the $200-300
range.

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543

tel (508) 495-2316 fax (508) 495-2066 Internet: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov