Ocean Eco-systems

From: Save the Manatee (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 10:14:38 EDT

Hi Meghan,

Thanks for your question on the ocean eco-system. Unfortunately, I'm not
able to help
you. My area of expertise is manatees. You might be able to find that
information at the WhaleNet Web site at http://whale.wheelock.edu. You
could also try the Center for Marine Conservation Web site at
http://www.cmc-ocean.org or the American Oceans Web site at
http://www.americanoceans.org
or Reefkeeper International at http://www.reefkeeper.org/homepage.html

Good luck on your project!