I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE MIKE

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 17:14:16 EDT

Hi Mike

Peter Scheifele at UCONN here. Actually I'm at home recovering from my
open heart surgery (congenital valve problem NOT bypass- I'm healthy).
I'd like to articipate again, as usual and my only bad time is June, July
and August. So do your magic!

THIS IS PURELY A CURIOSITY SO DON'T BE UPSET OR ANGRY- do we get a
stipend for for our ASK time. I really can't remember although I didn't
receive anything for last go 'round. No matter...sign me up. Stay well
my friend.

Happy to be alive
Peter

 Peter M. Scheifele
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://geocities.com/athens/atlantis/3957/frontpage.html