Patagonian tooth fish...

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 06:22:51 EDT

Hi:

This is a whale biology site, not fish, so I'm afraid you're going to
have to ask an icthyologist. The one thing I can tell you about
Patagonian toothfish (Chilean sea bass) is that they're endangered and
no one should be eating them!

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543

tel (508) 495-2316 fax (508) 495-2258 Internet: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov