Animal web sites

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 11:02:46 EDT

Hi:

Whalenet is about the best site for whale stuff, and it has lots of good
links to other similar sites. I dont know about other animals, but
presumably the Smithsonian (National Zoo), American Museum of Natural
History, the Discovery Channel and National Geo all have sites that
would interest your son.

Regards,

Phil Clapham