October whalewatching

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 16:31:58 EDT

Hi:

End of october is cutting it close for trips. Whalewatches run out of
Provincetown (Cape Cod) until the last weekend of the month (Dolphin
Fleet is the company). If you can get out you'll probably see humpbacks
and fin whales.

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543

tel (508) 495-2316 fax (508) 495-2258 Internet: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov