Re: Question

From: Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 12:25:44 EDT

Well,

Even though your question is pretty off topic, I can give you some
starters. First, it will depend a great deal on just what you want to test
for. The web sites below have some information on water testing, and a
link to a site on Texas water quality.

http://twri.tamu.edu/
http://www.hach.com/
http://www.esu7.org/~lweb/water/water.quality.html

good luck

ge

At 06:22 PM 9/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi
>I am doing a Science project about the cleanliness of water. I want to
>test the water at my school and compare the results of that test to the
>results of testing botteled water. How can I find easy do at home tests
>for my purpose. And how can I get the standard levels of water
>cleanliness for Texas.
>
>thank-you for your help
>
>e-mail me back at Qt70@hotmail.com

Greg Early