SEEKING HELP

From: Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 11:02:16 EDT

Tommy,

Well, you will find no end of controversy on that one.

I have listed a few web pages below to give you a start, but there are far
more. The one's below fall generally into one of two groups. The
anti-whaling information will point out the damaging effects of whaling on
whales and their ecosystems. The pro-whaling sites will present
information on managing whale stocks and their ecosystems and how whaling
can actually help with those things. I can not vouch for the accuracy of
any of these sites (as I have not read all of the content on them), but
they do represent the two opposing points of view on that one.

ge

 http://darwin.bio.uci.edu/~sustain/bio65/lec04/b65lec04.htm
http://members.aol.com/dwrc/marmamnews/93070901.html
http://luna.pos.to/whale/icr_21_misa.html
http://www.highnorth.no/Default.htm

At 06:42 AM 9/24/00 GMT, you wrote:
>Dear Greg
>I am a year 12 student currently studying Biology.If it is not to much
>trouble could you please send me some information or possible web pages
>where i can find information on the affects of commercial whaling on an
>ecosystem, as i am trying to further my knowledge of this area.
>Thank you for your time. I understand that your very busy and i appreciate
>the time you have taken to help me.
>
>Your sincerely
>
>Tommy Dann

>http://profiles.msn.com.