migrating whales

From: Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 13:32:28 EDT

Nate,

That's a pretty tall order. It would help if you could narrow it down a
bit as to what you mean by "go through". For example how far do they have
to go? How much food do they need? How do they find their way? But I am
sending along some web sites that might be useful in getting started.

ge

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/
http://www.yahooligans.com/Science_and_Nature/Living_Things/Animals/
http://madrid.neric.org/Migration.html