Volunteer field work

From: Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:28:04 EDT

Dominique,

As a matter of fact many organizations use volunteers to help with their
studies. If you search in the WhaleNet archive you can find the contact
information for a number of them. You should also check the web sites of
organizations in your area that are doing whale related projects to see
what they might offer. Here in Boston, you can check the website for the
New england Aquarium (http://neaq.org) and look for the volunteer
opportunities section of the website for some of the jobs that are
available here. You can also find some useful information at the web site
for the Society for Marine Mammology http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/strat.htm.

good luck,

ge