i need help!

From: NAMMACETA@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 15:51:29 EDT

You have asked for the names of whales beginning with certain letters of the
alphabet. There are nearly 2000 humpback whales in the North Atlantic with
names. Some have double names, adding to the confusion. I think you are
going to wind up with a rather hefty list of names.
I will refer you to some research organizations that may have complete
alphabetized lists of all known named whales. I hope that will help you out.

Cape Ann Whale Watch, Gloucester, Massachusetts
Center For Oceanic Research and Education (CORE), Yankee Fleet, Gloucester,
Mass.
New England Whale Center, Gloucester, Massachusetts
Check for websites for these organizations. It will speed up your search.