I need informatin for a report

From: NAMMACETA@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 16:00:01 EDT

You have indeed selected a great topic. Although I have known Mike
Williamson a very long time, only he can answer your questions about his life
and career. I suggest that you email him again. He is busy and does travel
alot, but I know he will get to your questions. One that I can help to
answer, is that Mike's work on WhaleNet will go well beyond saving a species,
as you said. His work has opened up tremendous lines of communication
between scientists, scientists and the public, and scientists and students.
Access to the wealth of information flowing through WhaleNet did not exist
even a few years ago.
Again, I urge you not to give up. And please e-mail Mike Williamson again.