respiration of marine mammals.

From: NAMMACETA@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:23:54 EDT

Hello Paula:

First, if you haven't already, check WhaleNet archives. It is part of the
website. The archives have previously asked questions, and the answers. You
may find information on respiration there.
If you have a library at your school that has books on the biology of marine
mammals, check the index for that subject. If the information is referenced,
it will give you further leads. Also, most general books on whales, have at
least a brief synopsis of the topic. That may get you started.
If none of that works, write back and I'll see what I can suggest then.
Scott