respiration of marine mammals.

From: NAMMACETA@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 09:04:54 EDT

Hi Paula:
I am going to check through some packets of abstracts from proceedings of
various conferences on marmam biology for you and see what I can find. Try
also the Society For Marine Mammalogy on the web. Also the: European
Cetacean Society in Lisbon, Portugal. I went through the two abstract
bundles I have from them, and found absolutely nothing. But you may have
better luck by contacting them. A good source if you can reach him is Greg
Early at The New England Aquarium, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. He is a
leading authority. Try contacting WhaleNet directly and see if they have an
e-mail address for Greg. Also, NEA is on the web.
I'll keep searching.
Scott