Spem Whale

From: NAMMACETA@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 10:47:26 EST

Hello:

I'm afraid my Spanish is a bit rusty. However, I believe you are requesting
information on the sperm whale. That is a very large subject. Not knowing
just what specific information you are searching for, may I suggest the
Special Issue no. 2 of The International Whaling Commission. This entire
publucation is dedicated to sperm whales, and should answer all of your
questions. In lieu of that, any good book on whales will contain basic
information on sperm whales, and most contain very excellent summations.

Hope that gets you started for now, and thank you for writing.

Scott