interview

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 09:45:50 EST

Dear Ms.Fertl,

My name is Lexi Wong and I live in Las Vegas,Nevada.I would like it
very much if you would respond to this letter. You see, I am doing a
project in scool where you choose a job to do with the ocean, and I chose to
be a whale researcher. In this report, Mr. Johnson, my teacher, made us get
an interview with the job we have to be. If you respond to this letter and
say yes I will be sending you a list of questions.

Sincerely,
Lexi Oyah Wong