careers in marine mammal science

From: Save the Manatee (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 13:13:47 EST

Dear Carl,

There is a wonderful guide titled, "Strategies for Pursuing a Career in
Marine Mammal Science," that has been prepared by members of The Society for
Marine Mammalogy. It features information about the necessary educational
requirements, expected salaries, internships, and job
opportunities. You can find the guide online at
http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/strat.htm. We also have it at our "Manatee
Links" page at the SMC Web site (see URL below).

If you don't have access to the Internet, we can also send you a printed
version of the guide via regular mail. Just send us back your regular
mailing address. Please be sure to tell us again what you need when you
e-mail as we get lots of messages every day.

Good luck and best wishes as you pursue your career!

Nancy Sadusky
Communications Director
Save the Manatee Club
500 N. Maitland Ave.