Whale, blubber

From: Save the Manatee (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 09:59:12 EST

Dear Lee,

Thanks so much for your question. Unfortunately, my area of expertise is
not whales, but manatees. You can find more information about whales at the
following WhaleNet pages:

Species/Classification information page
(http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html),

Sound page, (http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/)