MAGNETORECEPTOR NAVIGATION

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:52:41 EST

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "jennifer leach" <kaielua@hotmail.com>
To: acousticp2@juno.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:10:16 -0700
Subject: Re: MAGNETORECEPTOR NAVIGATION

dear dr. scheifele-
wow, i am so incredibly apreciative of you taking your time and resources
help a complete stranger with a paper. this was so much more than i was
expecting, this is incredibly helpful and i wanted to thank you very
much.
if you ever come to colorado let me now if you need a ski pass :) I've
been
asking professors around my campus for the last 2 weeks and in 2 days you

have helped me extensively more. thank you again. your students are
very
lucky. talk to you soon.
jennifer leach

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com