hola quisiera informacion

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:58:27 EST

From: Peter M Scheifele <acousticp2@juno.com>
To: aquaman2000@gratis1.com.ar
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 06:03:10 -0500
Subject: Re: hola quisiera informacion

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:02:39 -0300 "email-gratis1"
<aquaman2000@gratis1.com.ar> writes:
> Hola, soy argentino y no domino muy bien el ingles por eso escribo en
> castellano.
> Soy estudiante de veterinaria estoy en 4º Año, y quisiera material
> si fuera posibe de mamiferos marinos en especial delfines, ballenas
> y lobos marinos, para poder empezar a perfecionarme en esta rama qie
> me apaciona mucho.
> soy Buzo CMAS 1 estrella deportivo.
> desde ya le estoy muy agradecido y espero que me responda pronto

"Hi, I am Argentinean, and since I don't have a mastery of English I
write
in Spanish. I am a veterinary student in my 4th year and I would like
material, if its possible, on marine mammals, especially dolphins, whales
and "marine wolves"(Orcinus orca) to begin to better myself in this
branch that I love
a great deal. I am a diver CMAS1..sports star. I am very grateful and
hope
that you can reply soon." TRANSLATION

ANSWER:
I don't speak Spanish and I hope my loose translation is alright. What
sepcific materila would you like about marine mammals? Its a very broad
topic!
Have you tried
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html#biblio yet?
Let me know and I'll try to help out but be more specific. Also, what
exactly is CMAS1? I am a trained Navy diver withsalvage and mixed gas
experience but it is unnecessary for this line of work.
Best Regards,
Peter

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/