Re: volunteer

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:47:22 EST

Hi Jakob
In the U.S. most aquaria have volunteer/intern programs. Just write and
ask. For instance Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, Connecticut has such
programs. You can contact Dr. David St. Aubin who is director of
research at 860-592-5955 and tell him I sent you. By-the-by, if you do
and are accepted let me know. I'm right down the street and sometimes I
can use help. I'm relatively sure that Europen aquaria have such
programs as well. You can jump on the internet and search for IMATA (the
international marine animal trainers associationas well. Happy hunting!
Best
Peter

Im a medical student from Sweden