geology question

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 20:24:30 EST

Your question is a bit outside of that concerning whales and definately
not in my area of expertise. I'm afraid I can't really be f much help,
sorry.

> Why are grantic magmas so much thicker than basaltic magmas?
>
> Contrast volcanoes that form along rift zones with those that form
> along
> subduction zones?
>
> Explain How glaciers and volcanoes exist on Iceland

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/