Affiliation

From: Webmaster (healthtoday@medmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 14:30:20 EST

Hi,

I found your site on metacrawler. I am looking for websites who are
interested in either getting listed on our MEDICAL web portal or
participating in co-op programs with us. We are scrambling to
get things going before attacking some TV promotion.

If you have a moment, please let me know the right time to reach you.

Thank you for your time. If this note went to the wrong person
at your company, I am sorry, I don't know which email address is
the correct one. I will not be re-sending you anything, and you
aren't on any kind of database.

Best Regards,

Webmaster Marketing Department