Re: Blue Whales

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 09:40:39 EST

Hi:

Attached is part of the text of a scientific paper which was published
by the journal Mammal Review. It summarizes the status of blue whales
worldwide. This should tell you what you need to know.

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543

tel (508) 495-2316 fax (508) 495-2258 Internet: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov