sponges

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 09:27:02 EST

Hi Rachel:

Sorry, I'm a whale biologist so don't know the answer to this. But I'm
sure you can find something on the Web. If you can find out what the
scientific name for sponges (look up "sponge" in a good dictionary and
it should tell you) is it will be easier to search on that since you
won't get a bunch of irrelevant hits relating to cleaning items!

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543

tel (508) 495-2316 fax (508) 495-2258 Internet: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov