Careers in marine mammal science

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 11:29:09 EST

Hi:

Pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about this is at the Web
page of the Society for Marine Mammalogy. Check out:

        http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/strat.htm

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543

tel (508) 495-2316 fax (508) 495-2258 Internet: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov